Monday, November 16, 2009

Honest to Blog

Juno just started so there's a fair chance I'm just going to pop some one liners into the middle of this post. Good luck reading this mess.

On Saturday, Mom had an appointment with a Paper Mill Designs client so Dad and I dawned our Kansas State University Football garb and headed over Grandma & Grandpa Davenport's house to watch the Cats take on MU. "I just drank my weight in SunnyD." The game was being shown on the Vs network but "Unfortunately, Versus is no longer available on DIRECTV. Comcast, the largest cable company in the U.S. and [DIRECTV's] largest competitor, owns the channel and has forced [them] to pull it down." Boo! Now, I totally love G&G D and all but they 86'd they're basement furniture in prep for new basement furniture so we had to watch the game on the small tv. Booo. "It's probably just a food baby. Did you have a big lunch?"

I mentioned before that Dad and I got all decked out in the purple and the white but while I wore the same outfit as I did when KSU beat KU, Dad decided to go with a different shirt. This had me worried. Why would he test fate like that. As some of you may know, KSU lost to MU and I blame Dad for bucking the system. Boo!
"You definitely bring something to the table."

"Thanks a heap Coyote Ugly. This cactus-gram stings even worse than your abandonment." On Saturday night, I was supposed to go back over to G&G D's so M&D could go to Aunt Abby's fashion show. However, they were both not feeling well so all three of us stayed home. "All babies want to get borned!" And that was nice too.

On Sunday, I got up early with Dad but Mom relieved him after about an hour and he went back to bed for, like, ever. That's cool though, I played with Mom and my sisters for a while then I took a nap myself. I LOVE naps. Dad woke up just in time to go to the Opera with GmaD, AA, Grandma Herbert & Grandpa Herbert. "It's breakfast for supper - it's your favorite." Mom was still a little worried she might get sick so she stayed home to babysit me. I'm sure GpaD breathed a sigh of relief since he was on deck to babysit if Mom were to go with them.

Today was pretty chill. I went to bed REALLY early Sunday night which made for a REALLY early Monday morning. I woke Mom up at about 5:00am this morn. "That was once and she did not die if you recall." Fortunately for all involved I took a bottle and went right back to bed. "I don't really know what kind of girl I am."

Tonight's highlight was a partial family photo for Dad to take with him to Denver. We'll miss you Dad!

Remember, you can't take it with you, but you can lick it so no one else takes it when you're gone

Until Later,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.