Sunday, December 6, 2009

Holy Busy Day Batman!

Oh my goodness, I did SO much today. I spent the night at Grandma & Grandpa Davenport's last night and helped them with some Christmas decorations. There's LOTS of fun new things for me to look at over at G&G D's now. Very exciting!

This morning we went to First Watch for breakfast (surprising right?) and G&G D let me go through all the flyers that had toys in them. I got some pretty good ideas on what to tell Santa Claus that I want.... and SC better get comfy when it's my turn because there are a LOT of things I want.

Mom and Dad came to pick me up around noon and I clearly had no idea what I was in for. First stop was lunch for M&D at Granite City. The table there was pretty tall compared to the high chair (clever name) and at one point I kind of spaced out and took a header against the table. This pic was obviously taken PRE table header.

After lunch we did a quick stop at First Bank, then a quick stop at a second bank (HA!), then a quick stop at Home Depot. These quick little errands were perfect from my point of view because I never had to leave the car which is perfect because it is C-O-L-D out.

After the quickies we headed over to the mall... during Christmas season... brilliant. The mall was crazy buzy (seriously tried spelling it with a Z, yikes!) busy but that just meant good people watchin' and M&D had me in the Bjorn which was AWESOME! We started at Nordy (that's Nordstrom for you lay people) where Mom and I did some shoe shopping. Dad caught an action shot of me scoping some hideous gold shoes... what? I didn't want them, they were just interesting looking... I swear! Actually my favorite part about this pic is the MAN on the other side of the rack considering a nice new pair of flats from the ladies section!

Mom and I caught up with Dad in the Men's shoe section where they BOTH got some shoes and I got nothing. Where's the fable? We continued shopping at Nordy for a while then we headed to Dillards, then the other Dillards then back to Nordy but not before a quick stop by Build-a-Bear. I didn't get a bear but I did spot a few I WANT to get. Sweet.

We finally got home around four and it was a good thing too because I was STARVING. After dinner, I did a TON of playing. Mom slapped me down in the middle of the kitchen floor while Dad started cooking their dinner. I've started scooting backwards recently and before I knew it, I had scooted back under the table but eventually I hit an obstacle... with my head.

I did a little more playing but then decided I better write a post before I get too tired... and I pretty much just hit that wall.

Remember, you can't take it with you, but you can lick it so no one else takes it when you're gone.

Until Later,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.