Thursday, May 17, 2012

Brace Yourself

On May 1st Dad and I had a Dentist appointment.
Just like last time, they went through the whole process of poking and prodding followed by a full cleaning. This time however, I got to wear some sweet glasses to keep the light out of my eyes. Heady eh?
I was doing so well that they decided to try and get some X-Rays as well.
How much do I love technology? The red thing in my mouth hooks up to wifi to transfer the images to the computer immediately.
They actually printed out my X-Rays so I could share them with you all. Keep in mind these are from a printer then scanned then uploaded so the quality isn't perfect but you get a pretty good view.
The ones above are my top teeth (how convenient) and it's hard to tell but my right front tooth is overlapping with my right lateral incisor. Translation: $$$$$$
One of my bottom front teeth is actually just a hair loose and you can see why. Getting a little pressure already I guess. And look how huge my adult teeth look. I hope I grow into those things or I'm gonna look out right goofy!

Since I was still doing so well, they took some more pics with a little camera inside my mouth.
Lookin' good!

It was Dad's turn next and as luck would have it, we had just picked up a new Disney Princess coloring sheet from Target to keep me busy. It worked for about 80% of the time and for the other 20% I got up close and personal to watch Dad's cleaning. His took a LOT longer. Something about flossing and coffee but I wasn't really paying attention.

Remember, you can't take it with you, but you can lick it so no one else can take it when you're gone.

Until Later,
Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.